You must call or e-mail your QP to schedule for classes.
- NCI A (New hires only) - this class is only for new staff and staff must stay for the entire 5 hours.
- NCI A (recerts only) - this class is only for staff who have had this training and will last approximately 1.5 hours
- NCI B - this class will last approximately 4.5 to 5 hours
Core Competencies / Annual Updates
- For Core Competencies please feel free to bring a snack/drink as they may last longer than 5 hours. (Annual updates are the first 2 hrs)
- CPR/FA classes are approximately 3-4 hours EACH! Fees are $30 per certification and will be deducted on your following paycheck. There is an 8 person MAX for CPR, so please sign up early! FA is unlimited. All staff must arrive 15 minutes prior to the class. Individuals that arrive ANYTIME after class has started will need to sign up for the next available class and will not be allowed to work until certification is up to date. Staff must notify their QP at least 24hrs in advance of cancellation. Class fees may be charged for no call/no show.
- Special Trainings will be offered periodically and the duration will vary.